1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Remove the core from each apple, without cutting all the way through the skin on the bottom.
3. Place the cranberries, raisins, figs and apricots in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle in the ginger and cinnamon and pour in the apricot juice. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and then fill the apples with the fruit mixture, allowing some to sit on top of the apples.
4. Place the apples in a baking dish and pour any remaining fruit mixture over them.
5. Pierce each apple with 4 cloves.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until the apples are tender. Remove from the oven and place on individual serving plates.
Drizzle with honey, if desired.